Please be advised that during the COVID-19 crisis, we are taking measures to eliminate an accumulation of people in the clinic while remaining available for patient visits. We are currently still offering regular services during usual hours with the following exceptions and changes in visit protocols:
1. We can only allow a MAXIMUM OF ONE ADULT PERSON per patient visit. Please NO CHILDREN in the clinic for any reason, and any additional visitors will be asked to wait in their vehicle.
2. HIGH-RISK PEOPLE, including elderly and immunocompromised individuals, please make every attempt to have a healthy adult bring your pet to your appointment. If you need to pick up medications or food, feel free to call from your vehicle so that we might deliver them to you there without you entering the building!
3. If you are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms, please call to reschedule and DO NOT ENTER the building for the safety and wellness of our staff and doctors.
4. Please call ahead to SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT FOR ANY KIND OF VISIT so that we can control the flow of people through the common area. This would include weigh-ins for heartworm preventative as well as medication and prescription food refills.
5. Some non-core vaccines (excluding boosters and those for puppies and kittens), heartworm testing for heartworm preventative refills, and nail trim-only appointments may be deferred until after the crisis. We will verify with you when you call our office to schedule.
MOST IMPORTANTLY, everyone be well and do not hesitate to let us know how we can help you facilitate the health of your pets during these unusual circumstances!